Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An awesome week

This last week has been really great! Monday through Thursday flew by like crazy, I am very busy with my clients and love that so many of them are achieving awesome results. Yay!!! Thursday we had our home group and that was great! Ha, well for Sean it was, I was watching Cole outside... one day he will warm up to everyone there and not be so needy. Let's hope:) Friday we went out to Olive Garden with some friends, so good to visit and eat. I ordered a seafood soup off of the "light" menu... tilapia, shrimp, and scallops in a tomato sauce with spinach and spices. It had only 480 calories but man I had the worst stomachache after, sooo bloated! Come to find out it had 2,250 mg of sodium! Just so you know that is your total recommended daily intake. Not good:( After we went to another friends house and got to visit for a while. Brian and Tory you guys are amazing we love ya! We have so much in common with these two it makes for great laughs and good conversation. Those intentional relationships are very important, and I have learned a lot from these two.
Saturday, I went to the gym, trained some awesome clients, one of them lost 5 lbs in a week! You know who you are, keep it up! After that it was laundry and house work. Sunday was church, the sermon was on on adoption and how God calls us to take care of the widows and children without fathers. We are going to sponsor a child from Uganda and will be able to write him letters throughout the year! Really excited about that, I think it will be awesome for our kids to see how children in poor countries live and how blessed we really are. Next, I took Meadow on an 1.5 hour run and completely burned her out! Never thought I would see the day I would be able to our run our boxer, but I won't complain:) It was a beautiful day, I love to listen to my music, clear my head, and just go.   That evening I made a pretty good dinner. We had chicken that I baked in a sweet vidalia onion marinade, a sweet potato, spinach salad with a fruit dressing Ivy help make, and sauteed mushrooms:) Very tasty.
Monday, I went to the gym, trained, came home and laid the kids down for their nap and relaxed a good portion of the day. Later we went to my moms and had a great steak dinner with sweet potato and grilled corn. After, we had more friends come over to visit. Lots of fun this weekend! I love all the people in my life and am so happy to have met every single one of them. I loved all the conversation and laughs and food and the awesome workouts. Hope this week goes as well:)
Today for lunch I had a fantastic salad with garbanzo beans, corn, cucumber, avocado, and tomato with a balsamic vinegar dressing drizzled over. Very tasty and filling.

I hope all of you have a fabulous week!  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment