Friday, August 6, 2010

Health- it is my life, well a huge part of my life.  I lay in bed thinking about exercises for my clients to do for the next morning, I think about my cardio workout at 5:30 am, I tell myself I will eat great food that is balanced and beautiful to look at.  I pray to God everyday and thank Him for everything I have- my encouraging family, my husband who is smart and works so hard for us, my kids who make me laugh everyday, my clients who motivate me to be a better trainer.  And finally, our dog Meadow-  she is a nut case but love her all the same!
 I am getting older, and hopefully more mature:) And I want to live this life to the absolute fullest. I want to help people and be a good  listener.   I want to have a great looking body that is strong and lean, I want my husband to join me.... one day I KNOW it will happen:)  I want to show my kids that it is important to be healthy and to be productive with their time.  I want to give my clients the knowledge and motivation to train and eat right and make it a priority in their lives.  I want to be a great wife to my husband, I want to stand by his side no matter what comes our way.  I want to be more productive with my time, and to be more organized.  Yes... I have LOTS of wants I know! 
So even though I eat right and workout I want to become even more healthy! I am turning a new leaf-  I want to grow in my relationship with God and make Him the center of my life. I want my marriage to continue to grow, I want to become a better mother,  I want to be honest and encouraging to my friends and family, AND I want to post great fitness tips and recipes for anyone who wants them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment